Saturday, January 26

Learn some intelligence

I learned some things this week. Five things, in fact - not four, and not six. Indeed, my intelligence increased by five (it almost doubled). Because I am such a generous person, I now pass this knowledge on to you. Use it well, use it wisely, but most of all, use it responsibly, for with great knowledge comes great headache.

1) Rosé is to wine what a latte is to coffee and what cordon bleu is to meat: french, and gayer than an Elton John tea party. Don't ever consume this shit in public. But if you're all alone, nothing to do, some blues on in the background and you're feeling all Marvin Gaye...

2) I own at guitar hero. I absolutely, completely own at it. I do not, however, own it. I have to go over to a friend and use his copy :(

3) A fridge only cools if the temperature outside the fridge is higher than the intended temperature inside. If it isn't, it actually warms stuff up. But it doesn't make tea.

4) Sometimes, you can wittily say "it's not rocket science" with your nose high up in the air, looking down at the uneducated fool below trying to make sense of the world around him. Sometimes, however, you cannot. For example: when launching rockets.

5) It is socially acceptable to respond violently to the following questions:
"So, you work here now?" (when at work)
"So this is where you live?" (when at home)
"Do you smoke?" (when smoking)

No shit Sherlock!

2 comments:

Foss said...

I'm still stuck on GH2's Take Me Home in hard mode. It's a fucker of a song, and the difficulty step-up from the song before it is massive.

The first 100% song I did on easy was Jordan, and the first 100% song on Medium was GH3's Welcome To The Jungle. Fuck yeah!

I have yet to get 100% on hard.

Mab said...

Welcome to the Jungle is awesome to play. Killing in the Name Of is another fav of mine :) I haven't done any 100% on hard either. The orange button is NOT my friend.

I can't nail Free Bird on hard. The solo kills me. It's the worst. You play for seven frigging minutes and then drop all the way 'cause of that damn solo!